- On sale!
Audio Technica: ATM250
A natural with high SPLs, the new ATM250 hypercardioid dynamic is tailored for kick drum, percussion, brass and other highly dynamic instruments. Its rich, warm low-frequency response gives the microphone excellent presence.
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency Response: 40-15,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: 54 dB (1.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 600 ohms
- Weight: 252 g (8.9 oz)
- Dimensions: 127.5 mm (5.02") long, 55.0 mm (2.17") diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories: AT8471 isolation clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
The microphone is equipped with a rare earth neodymium magnet and a tight hypercardioid polar pattern. Includes a professional isolation clamp to provide secure mounting, versatile positioning and effective dampening of unwanted mechanical noise.
- Handles very high SPL at close range
- Big, warm low-frequency response with excellent presence
- Hypercardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Durable, proven performance for professional applications
- Hi-ENERGY® neodymium magnet for improved output and transient response
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
No customer reviews for the moment.
The Beta 91A is optimised for kick drums, as well as traditional low end applications including piano. It uses a half-cardioid condenser boundary microphone with an integrated XLR preamplifier that is tailored for a strong low-end response. It has a two-position contour switch for optimised sound signature depending on application.