- USB Microphones
- Handheld Microphone
- Headset Microphone
- Lavalier Microphone
- Microphones for Instruments
- Broadcast Microphones
- for Drums and Percussion
- for Wind Instruments
- Acoustic and string instrument Microphones
- Amp Microphones
- Piano Microphones
- Conference systems
- Video Microphones
- Microphone Accessories
Audio Technica: PRO25ax
A natural in high-SPL applications, the PRO25ax is tailored for kick drum, percussion, brass, and other highly dynamic instruments. It delivers a warm low-frequency response with excellent presence.
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency Response: 30-12,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -54 dB (1.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 600 ohms
- Weight: 8.1 oz (230 g)
- Dimensions: 4.45" (113.0 mm) long, 1.97" (50.0 mm) maximum diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories: AT8471 isolation clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
Its hypercardioid polar pattern improves isolation of the sound source, delivering superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback. The included isolation clamp offers versatile mounting options and effective dampening of mechanical noise.
- Delivers a warm low-frequency response with excellent presence
- Hypercardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- Versatile mounting options and effective dampening of mechanical noise thanks to included AT8471 isolation clamp
- Rugged design and construction for reliable performance
No customer reviews for the moment.
Mini-instrument microphone with shock absorbant clip designed specifically for flute.