- USB Microphones
- Handheld Microphone
- Headset Microphone
- Lavalier Microphone
- Microphones for Instruments
- Broadcast Microphones
- for Drums and Percussion
- for Wind Instruments
- Acoustic and string instrument Microphones
- Amp Microphones
- Piano Microphones
- Conference systems
- Video Microphones
- Microphone Accessories
Audio Technica: PRO35
Designed for sax, toms, brass and percussion, the PRO35 excels in high-SPL applications and is ideal for active stage performances. Its extended frequency response captures subtle nuances of the performance.
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50-15,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll Off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -45 dB (5.6 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 250 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 145 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range: 115 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 64 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requiremens: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Switch: Flat, roll-off
- Cable: 6.0' (1.8 m) long (permanently attached to microphone), 0.10" (2.6 mm) diameter, 2-conductor, shielded cable with TA3F-type connector
- Accessories: AT8418 UniMount® microphone instrument mount; AT8538 power module; soft protective pouch
The included UniMount® clip permits accurate positioning and provides shock resistance while protecting the element. The microphone's cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of the desired sound source.
- UniMount® clip permits accurate positioning, provides shock resistance and protects element
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Extended frequency response captures subtle nuances of the performance
- 6' (1.8 m) cable permanently attached between microphone and power module
No customer reviews for the moment.
Mini-instrument microphone with shock absorbant clip designed specifically for flute.