- On sale!
- USB Microphones
- Handheld Microphone
- Headset Microphone
- Lavalier Microphone
- Microphones for Instruments
- Broadcast Microphones
- for Drums and Percussion
- for Wind Instruments
- Acoustic and string instrument Microphones
- Amp Microphones
- Piano Microphones
- Conference systems
- Video Microphones
- Microphone Accessories
6 string acoustic guitar, dreadnought body model, colour: natural. Wood materials: spruce, nato/meranti, rosewood. The F310 offers the same focus on quality, design and sound as all Yamaha acoustics and puts it in an incredibly affordable package.
Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone
The new AT2010 is designed to bring the studio-quality articulation and intelligibility of Audio-Technica's renowned 20 Series to the stage, for crystal-clear vocal performances. Featuring the same 16 mm low-mass diaphragm found in the critically acclaimed AT2020 side-address studio condenser, the AT2010 excels wherever articulate vocals are needed: in houses of worship, for solo performances, jazz vocalists, singer/songwriters, and more.
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40-20,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: 48 dB (3.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 136 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range: 113 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 71 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requiremens: 48V DC, 2 mA typical
- Weight: 233 g (8.2 oz)
- Dimensions: 179.1 mm (7.05") long, 50.8 mm (2.00") maximum body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories: AT8470 Quiet-Flex stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
No customer reviews for the moment.