PreSonus is shipping its compact new AudioBox USB® 96 audio/MIDI recording interface, which makes recording at up to 24-bit, 96 kHz a breeze. Bus-powered and built to travel, the AudioBox USB 96 offers two front-panel combo mic/instrument inputs—ideal for singer/songwriters, podcasters, and guitar or guitar-bass collaborations. Simply connect a couple of mics and you have an easy-to-use stereo recording system.
The AudioBox USB 96 is also the centerpiece of PreSonus’ new AudioBox 96 Studio recording kit. It's easy to start a home or mobile studio with this special all-PreSonus system, which combines an AudioBox USB 96 interface with Studio One® Artist software, Studio Magic Plug-in Suite, monitoring headphones, a large-diaphragm condenser microphone, and all necessary cables. It's great for multitrack song production, demos, songwriting, capturing live performances, podcasting, and field recording for video or sound effects.
AudioBox USB 96 bus-powered audio/MIDI interface with cable
Perfect for musicians and podcasters, the ultra-mobile 2-channel AudioBox USB 96 audio/MIDI interface boasts high-performance microphone preamplifiers and professional-quality, 24-bit, 96 kHz converters. USB 2.0 bus-powered, itʼs compact, ruggedly built, and designed to work perfectly with Studio One recording software but also works very well with other audio software that supports ASIO or Core Audio.
Studio One Artist recording and production software
- 24-bit resolution, up to 96 kHz sampling rate
- 2 combo mic/instrument inputs and 2 balanced line outputs
- 48V phantom power for M7 condenser microphone
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal mixer
- MIDI I/O
- USB 2.0 bus powered
PreSonus’ Studio Magic Plug-in Suite for Mac and Windows bundles seven popular plug-ins in VST, AU, and AAX formats.
- Includes: SPL Attacker, Mäag Audio EQ2, Lexicon’s MPX-i Reverb, Eventide H910 Harmonizer, Eventide 2016 Stereo Room, Brainworx bx_opto compressor, and Arturia’s Analog Lab Lite
- Compatible with Studio One and any DAW for Mac or Windows that supports VST, AU, or AAX
HD7 studio monitoring headphones
PreSonusʼ high-definition HD7 headphones take advantage of a patented, semi-open sound chamber to deliver exceptionally deep low frequencies with a balanced and yet powerful bass punch.
- High-resolution neodymium drivers
- Precision-tuned acoustic chamber
- Extended bass response
M7 large-diaphragm studio condenser microphone with cable
Get your collection off to a good start with this multi-purpose mic.
- Mic-stand adapter
- Cloth carry bag included