Bugera: 6262 INFINIUM
Bugera: 6262 INFINIUM
Ultimate Rock Tone 120-Watt 2-Channel Tube Amplifier Head
The gain structure and tonal character of the 6262 / 6262-212 are built on the same fundamentals as the 6260—but more midrange, making them perfect for 80’s rock and metal. You also get fully independent control of EQ, Presence and Reverb on both channels.
Ultimate Tone Mastery
A lot of amp manufacturers call their Treble/Mid/Bass knobs “tone” controls. We call ours EQ because we spent a lot of time making sure that they each have a unique character. Treble really screams; Mid puts you about six rows into the audience; Low can add more growl than an angry Kodiak bear.
The Presence control is tailored to smooth out your tone or add enough bite to cut through any cymbal. It can bring new life to darker sounding instruments.
INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier Technology
Our revolutionary INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier technology is like having your very own technician inside your amp constantly monitoring and tweaking tube performance for the ultimate in tonal integrity and reliability. This revolutionary circuit not only optimizes the performance of each output tube, it dynamically balances the drive between them to more evenly distribute the load. With INFINIUM, your tubes last up to 20 times longer, saving you substantial money over the lifespan of your amplifier. INFINIUM also compensates for the effects of aging, automatically adjusting current levels to keep your tubes sounding as good as the day they were installed.
If and when a tube does reach the end of its life, the system even tells you which one to replace. All you need do is replace the faulty tube and let INFINIUM take care of the rest for you. This all adds up to more consistent sound quality and longer life for your tubes. Maintenance for tube amps has never been this easy!
- Hand-built 120-Watt amplifier driven by 4 x 6L6 tubes (convertible to EL34)
- 2-channel preamp design (Clean/Crunch, Lead) featuring 6 x 12AX7 tubes for thick and screaming hi-gain
- Revolutionary INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier technology: – Extends the life of your amplifier’s expensive power tubes up to 20 times. – Provides incredible reliability and consistent tone over the complete lifespan of your tubes – No need for expensive matched tube sets – Allows you to mix and match any combination of compatible tube types and brands – Monitors performance of each power tube continuously and displays defective tubes to allow for easy and individual replacement
- Integrated high-class reverb with dedicated Reverb control for each channel
- Independent Equalizer sections for each channel with dedicated Bass, Mid and Treble controls
- Classic Presence control per channel for efficient midrange sound shaping
- Heavy-duty footswitch for Channel selection and FX Loop function included
- Impedance switch (4, 8 and 16 Ohms) to match virtually any speaker cabinet
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
No customer reviews for the moment.
Norāde: Spider V 240HC MkII
The Spider V 240HC MkII is the ultimate triple threat for gigging, recording, and rehearsing. Plug the amp head into a Line 6 412 or other speaker cabinet for powerful tone onstage, or use the dedicated 50-watt amp and built-in 4" speakers for practicing and rehearsals (even quiet gigs), or connect directly to a DAW and/or mixer via USB or XLR stereo...
Purple Wind is a 5W Class AB Guitar Amplifier Head.It captures the main tonal characteristics of the legendary Plexi Super Lead. With 3-band EQ and Gain/Volume control you're set for classic rock on the stage or at home.
Heart Attack is the newest member of the Nano line, and it is for metal heads.It is similar to the other Nano amp heads in its compact design and five huge watts of output. But it is unique in sound and feel. The Heart Attack design is based on the Mesa Boogie Rectifier*, offering metal players that classic hard rock high gain sound. You can pull it out...
British Invasion is a 5W Class AB guitar amplifier head.It captures the main characteristics of the legendary AC30 at low volume.Tweak the 3-band EQ, Volume and Gain knobs to recreate some authentic British Sound in your living room!
Mojo Diamond is the newest member of the Nano line.It is a 5w Class AB guitar amplifier head inspired by legendary Fender Tweed*.Like the original Tweeds, Mojo Diamond has a tiny body and loud, sweet sound.With the 3-band EQ, Volume and Gain control, you can easily create some shining sound that makes you stand out from others everywhere!