- On sale!
- Disco effects
- LED Spotlights
- LED Bar
- Stage spotlights
- PAR cans
- Moving Heads
- Mirrored effects and accessories
- Led Deco
- Lighting Controllers
- Dimmer & Power packs
- Wireless DMX
- DMX Splitter & ARTNET
- Lighting Cases
MARK DRIVE 6
Up to 6 DMX channels can be controlled from this lighting console with individual potentiometers and master control.
Its compact design allows to use it in small instalations, without the need to use a sofisticated console.
- Control lighting console for 6 DMX channels.
- Individual potentiometers for each channel and Master control.
- DMX signal polarity selector.
- DMX Output through XLR 3 connector.
- External power supply 9 V DC, 100 mA included.
- Battery housing for 9 V DC type.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Viite: MagicQ MQ80
MagicQ MQ80 features the same flexible lighting control, media server connectivity and in-built Pixel Mapper found in all MagicQ consoles, and uses the same software and show formats, enabling compatibility between all MagicQ products. New shows can be loaded into MagicQ consoles running older software and old shows can be loaded into newer software.
Viite: MagicQ Extra Wing Compact
The Extra Wing Compact is designed to allow users of MagicQ to extend the number of physical playbacks available to them. It has a total of 24 playbacks, split into 2 sections - one section with 12 faders and one section with 12 Execute buttons.