6 string acoustic guitar, dreadnought body model, colour: natural. Wood materials: spruce, nato/meranti, rosewood. The F310 offers the same focus on quality, design and sound as all Yamaha acoustics and puts it in an incredibly affordable package.
Audio Technica: PRO35
Designed for sax, toms, brass and percussion, the PRO35 excels in high-SPL applications and is ideal for active stage performances. Its extended frequency response captures subtle nuances of the performance.
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50-15,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll Off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -45 dB (5.6 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 250 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 145 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range: 115 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 64 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requiremens: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Switch: Flat, roll-off
- Cable: 6.0' (1.8 m) long (permanently attached to microphone), 0.10" (2.6 mm) diameter, 2-conductor, shielded cable with TA3F-type connector
- Accessories: AT8418 UniMount® microphone instrument mount; AT8538 power module; soft protective pouch
The included UniMount® clip permits accurate positioning and provides shock resistance while protecting the element. The microphone's cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of the desired sound source.
- UniMount® clip permits accurate positioning, provides shock resistance and protects element
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Extended frequency response captures subtle nuances of the performance
- 6' (1.8 m) cable permanently attached between microphone and power module
No customer reviews for the moment.
A natural with high SPLs, the ATM250 hypercardioid dynamic is tailored for kick drum, percussion, brass and other highly dynamic instruments. Equipped with a neodymium magnet and a tight hypercardioid polar pattern. Includes a professional isolation clamp.
The Beta 91A is optimised for kick drums, as well as traditional low end applications including piano. It uses a half-cardioid condenser boundary microphone with an integrated XLR preamplifier that is tailored for a strong low-end response. It has a two-position contour switch for optimised sound signature depending on application.
Reference: V Beat
Brand: sE Electronics
Designed for use with snare drums and toms, the sE Electronics V Beat is a dynamic, supercardioid microphone.