- On sale!
6 string acoustic guitar, dreadnought body model, colour: natural. Wood materials: spruce, nato/meranti, rosewood. The F310 offers the same focus on quality, design and sound as all Yamaha acoustics and puts it in an incredibly affordable package.
Audio Technica: ATM650
This versatile addition to the Artist Series features a new multi-stage flat grille design for precise positioning close to the sound source. Equipped with a neodymium magnet for high-output performance, the ATM650 has a frequency response tailored for clear sound reproduction of guitar cabinets, snare and percussion.
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency Response: 80-17,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: 56 dB (1.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 300 ohms
- Weight: 279 g (9.8 oz)
- Dimensions: 164.2 mm (6.46") long, 38.8 mm (1.53") diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories: AT8470 Quiet-Flex® stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
Audio-Technica's innovative dual-wall floating construction banishes handling noise.
- Hypercardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Durable performance for professional applications
- Special dual-wall floating construction reduces handling noise and assures consistent performance from mic to mic
- Hi-ENERGY® neodymium magnet for improved output and transient response
- Multi-stage flat grille design is engineered to enable easy placement as close as possible to sound source
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
No customer reviews for the moment.
A natural with high SPLs, the ATM250 hypercardioid dynamic is tailored for kick drum, percussion, brass and other highly dynamic instruments. Equipped with a neodymium magnet and a tight hypercardioid polar pattern. Includes a professional isolation clamp.